Monday, May 7, 2012

Prank episode 1- Skyrim

The first prank video I did

Hahahah, well I first got the urge to do these kind of pranks after watching Mega 64's game pranks... and since they didnt do a skyrim one, how bout me?
Well this video took 4 days to make in total at 4 different locations... trust me, it's not easy wearing a full set of costume without getting caught first.
DAY 1
Was shot at Dharsan's place... basically all we did was the intro.
Some pics taken there 
And yes, I built everything myself... the shield logo, the sword, the helmet... etc. 

DAY 2
Was shot at Sunway Pyramid shopping centre. Basically I just wore the whole suit and walked into the shopping mall LOL. At first people just stared at me... then I started running around shouting "FOR SOVRNGARDE" and "FUS RO DAH!" at people. People were getting out of their shops to see what was all the shouting about. Then, this guy came  and asked "Weih, kamu datang dari mana? (Where u came from)"... I said "Too bad theres more where that came from" just like the game... Then suddenly this security guard came and called me and asked me some questions and asked me to take off my "mask" (Its a fucking helmet goddamnit -,-) then i tried to go back in but he grabbed me by the sleeve and pulled me out.
He asked me to walk one direction and I think he was taking me to the police station. Then another guard called me to come to him... Pft, I just walked away and up the bridge... Hahah, want me to walk to him, duwan to chase me...
thats how I got away with it...

DAY 3
Was shot at Taipan. Other than some Indians getting pissed at me after attacking their shop, I ran away before they did anything and all went well.

DAY 4
Was the most successful day. I managed to get lotsof footage and I attacked lots of places before getting arrested by the guard. And I prepared some documents in advanced to lie to him... Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment