Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Remi gaillard

Today Imma talk abt my idol... Remi Gaillard. I cant even yet compare to what he does. He dares to look people in the face and do something relly crappy to them in close quarters. I always maintain distance. He dares to mess and get arrested by the police. I dont have money yet to do so.
And the best part is, he doesn't have a police record. Surprising for some1 whos messed with the police for so many years.
Some of his favourite pranks consist of animal pranks where he wears different animal costumes and attack different parts of the town. For example, he wears a kangaroo costume and enters the kangaroo's section in the zoo ring and boxes. He also wears a pig costume and slaps the butcher in the face (That was my favourite animal prank btw)
So thumbs up to Remi for being my no.1 inspiration!

1 comment: